"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Carefree Spirit - Border Roses

 Just wanted to share a beautiful cluster of my "carefree spirit" border roses.
 The color is called cherry red and they will bloom through winter.
 These are planted along the house and they do get a lot of sun.  I just have one bush and it is planted next to my "pillow fight" border rose bush.

 I also wanted to share my Mother's Day card that my Daughter sent to me.  She will be home for her summer break soon.
Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Another beautiful rose.
Sarah x

Julie said...

Before I say one word about your roses, I MUST tell you what a gorgeous card your daughter made you!!! It is so special and lovely! You can fee the love attached in it!

The roses remind me of my one mini rose plant...old fashioned looking blooms...so sweet! Your color is exquisite!!!

xoxo- Julie