"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, May 4, 2012

Handmade Gift Bag

Using a brown paper bags that you can pick up just about anywhere (this is a large lunch bag). 
 I cut it down to the size I needed.
 Using left over paper from my last project and
 kraft card stock that was all ready cut to the size I needed.  I ran both sheets of kraft card stock through my paper crimper.
 I used the Tim Holtz distressing paper edge tool.  You could do this with your scissors too.
 I used a Spellbinders label die number eighteen, paper flowers from my stash and stamped images by Penny Black called "gratitude" from Her "T for Transparent" line.   A real nice set too.
 Inked the edge of the label using Distress Ink in "walnut stain" and added half back pearls to the flowers.    The black ink is from Archival Ink, "onyx black.  I used eyelets and twine for the handles and also for the filler, I just ran paper bags through my paper shredder.
The sentiments is so true too.  

Thank you for your visit and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your gift bag is so lovely, it's in a different class to all those you could buy. Wonderful words too. Have a great weekend.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

You never cease to amaze me with your creations.

happy scrapbooking.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

This is beautiful...and heartfelt!!!