"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, May 21, 2012

Marco Polo Rose and Summer Vegetables

 Here are some photos of the Marco Polo (hybrid tea) rose.  This rose bush is one of the tallest in my rose garden.
pointing my camera up.

   The spray of yellow roses at the top are part of the same rose bush.

 IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN:
 A lot of gardening over the weekend.  The zucchini is starting to produce its first zucchini.
 I hope it makes it.
 Here is the culprit that has been eating the leaves of the zucchini.  Not any longer.  Hubby and I do not kill them we just put them in an area where the crows will see them.
 The Roma and yellow rainbow tomatoes have started to flower.
I hope to be having some cucumbers very soon.

1 comment:

Down by the sea said...

Hi Bobbie,
Another beautiful rose to admire! I can't believe the size of your slug you must be feeding it well! The ones that cause trouble in the garden are only half the size.
I hope you will soon be picking your first vegetables.
Sarah x