"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tea Towel Monday

Here is another tea towel that I just finished.
 The flour sack towel is a nice size, 33" x 38".  I purchased a set at Jo-anns.  They are from Aunt Martha's. 

 I used my left over scraps of fabric for the corners. I need more work on my blanket stitch too. I add a decorative stitch using my sewing machine also.
 The flowerpot pattern came from Crabapple Hill called Cottage Flowerpot Tea Towels #232.  They have beautiful patterns and kits.  I did enlarge the flowerpot design by 125% on my printer.  The normal size of the image was too small for this large size towel.
 Now on to Tuesday.
Over the weekend  I picked up some fat quarters and found some fabrics for my next project.  I need to get on the ball on that too.   I need to get it done by October.

Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Adding the material to the corners really sets of the embroidery. Good luck with your next sewing project, the fabrics you chose are so pretty.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Oh, your tea towle is gorgeous...so soft and feminine!!! Makes me want to start stitching again ASAP!