"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tuscan Sun Rose In the Early Morning

 It is a beautiful morning here in Southern California and I wanted to share some morning photos with you.  Here are some photos of the Tuscan Sun rose.



 A nice size but it produces a lot of flowers from now through Fall. Well, most of my roses will bloom through Fall.  It is the nice warm weather we have here in Souther California.


 A photo of the Henry Fonda rose.  I planted the corn flower next to this rose bush because of I love the color combination of yellow and blue.

A beautiful bud of my Sunset Celebration rose.

 This is what it looks like when it is opened.
 My young vegetables and flowers for the summer garden.
 Before I took out my lettuce and nasturtiums I wanted to take some photos of the bolting lettuce.


Getting my raise bed ready for the some summer planting.  I think I will plant some container sunflowers here and maybe some herbs.
 In the patio I have a beautiful Bonsai maple tree.  It is the only tree that I have in my yard.

 Getting my patio furniture out and start to enjoy the warmer weather.
 One of my container mini roses.  I have had it for a few years now.  I think I will keep it in this container for a few years.  I just transplanted it last year.
This weekend we celebrate Mother's Day.  I want to wish all you Moms out there a beautiful Mother's Day.  Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your roses are so beautiful.I love the colour of the Tuscan sun, most of the roses in my garden are 'English Roses' that only have one flush of blooms. I am envious of yours flowering for such long periods.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Enjoyed visiting your garden. Love the shot of the Lettuce flower, amazing how beautifull they look close up. Have a extra special time on Sunday.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn! These Tuscan Sun's are so gorgeous with the morning light!!! WOWZERS! Nice that you are moving out to the patio in the great weather! I wish I had a nice open air patio in my backyard (I have a small screen room). It feels constrained and I dream of a more free feeling out there...but due to mosquitoes here, must have the screen!!!
Enjoy your gorgeous weather, and God bless you!
xoxo- Julie