"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yellow With Orange Roses (bi-colored rose)

We had a beautiful weekend here in Southern California.  The roses are looking so beautiful.  I'm posting a lot of photos of this beautiful bicolored rose.  I think I am getting close to maybe the name of it.  I looked on the internet and found one rose called "Autumn Splendor", that looks pretty close.  
 These little beauties came from on rose branch.  I just cut them separately and added them to this vintage vase.



 I set up my tripod in the kitchen next to my large window that gives me some nice lighting.

 Out side the window I have two lantana bushes and they are full of color.  The hummingbirds, bees and butterflies just love it.
 And, I cut more hydrangeas and cornflowers.


 Simple pleasures.    : )



I have more photo of the garden to show you.  I will post them in a few days.

May you have a bright and beautiful day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

What a beautiful collection of flowers from your garden. Your lantana bushes are amazing you only see it in England as a small bedding plant.
My roses are just coming into flower,I keeping thinking with all the ones you have than I ought to buy some more!
Sarah x

Julie said...

These orange and yellow roses are my favorite as I am an orange lover all the way! That is a pretty little embroidery in the background of the one pic!!!
xoxo- Julie