"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, June 29, 2012

Bathroom Upgrade

Just wanted to share with you some photos  of our bathroom upgrade.
 With a limited budget and not a lot of time we worked with what we had.
 Some before photos.  New tile flooring, painted the cabinets a nice cream color and added new hardware to them.

 New light fixtures, towel racks and a faucet.
 I will be buying some new towels very soon.

I made some simple tab curtains. Fabric was purchased from Jo-ann stores. The paint color is a nice cool green.  Hubby did a wonderful job.  Now for our next room upgrade, the washroom.  Stay tuned.  : )

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful....refreshing new space!!! I love the light green color! I just found a bag of bright yellow towels my Mom had bought and the tags were still on. I brought them home to swap out for a few older ones at my house. Your curtain is very pretty. You are inspiring me to try some sewing projects while not working. My laundry room seems beyond repair...but now you have me wondering!!! Thanks for showing your new space.

Down by the sea said...

What a transformation to your bathroom. I love the new curtains, it always worthwhile when you can change things without too much expense.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Changing the tiles certainly makes a difference. You did so well making the tab curtains, lots of sewing with the top bit. You must be so pleased, good luck with the laundry renovation.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo