"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cornflowers (blue boy) and Hydrangeas

The one cornflower plant is doing wonderfully in the rose area.  It is always in full bloom with many other buds ready to open.  They go well with the beautiful hydrangea flowers.  

 They make sweet tiny flower arrangements also.


"God loved the flowers and invented soil.  Man loved the flowers and invented vases."  ~Variation of a saying by Jacques Deva


How true is that.  Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

If only I could still grow cornflowers. I came downstairs this morning and couldn't believe the number of slugs on our lawn,I counted 364! It's no wonder I have such a battle sometimes!
Sarah x

Julie said...

These two go together so beautifully! The blue cornflowers are just stunning, Bobbie Lynn!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

The flowers go so well together.Love the photo you have in your header, so beautiful.
Had to smile at Sarah's comment, I collected snails this morning,though I didn't count them.

Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo

Petra said...

What a lovely blog I found you via via, and i will your follower. Have a nice weekend, greeting

Petra.