"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Leo Carrillo State Beach - Malibu, Ca.

I wanted to share some photos of our outing to Leo Carrillo beach.  
 Photos were taken in the morning. We had some drizzle along the drive through Malibu but that is pretty typical of this time of the year.




 In the distance you can see someone fishing off the rocks.
 Hubby and Opie.


 My Daughter in the distance.
 She is home from school for awhile.
 I like this photo of Hubby and Opie.  Footprints and paw prints in the sand.
 It was not crowed and there was a nice place for me to stretch my legs out and take in the beauty.
These photos will make some nice page layouts.
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

As you know I love the sea and I really enjoyed looking at your pictures, especially the footprints and the ones with the grass and yellow flowers. Is the beach very far away from where you live? Is Opie allowed on the beach all year around?
Glad you saw some of our Jubliee on your news.
Sarah x

Down by the sea said...

Thank you for reply on my blog about the beaches. I hate sitting in traffic too!
Sarah x