"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A New Bouquet and Some Garden Photos Too

Here are some photos of a mixed bouquet of corn flowers, hydrangeas and single "Ronald Reagan" rose.





 Both of my hydrangeas bushes are in full bloom.
 Some photos of the vegetable garden.
 The pole beans are doing nicely.
 I have just picked a nice hand full for dinner.

 On these two cucumber plants, there are five nice size cucumbers.

 The sunflowers are getting a little taller.
 Photo of the raised bed.  I think I will be getting another raised bed for next year, want more room for cut flowers.   In this bed, a mix of container sunflowers, bell peppers, eggplants and a jalapeno plants.
And my container roses.  Summer is just around the corner the weather here is just perfect.  I hope all of you are having a nice day.  Thank you for stopping in for visit and hope to post soon.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those flowers look beautiful together. I've just bought a hydrangea (I've only had climbing ones before, this is my first bush type). Lucky you to have lovely weather - we're back to rain again here. Not sure when summer will begin!! XX

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Thanks so much for the walk around your garden.l The Hydrangea plants are so beautiful, especailly in the vase with the cornflower.

Have a wonderful weekend.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo