"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Gift Tag

Just wanted to share a gift tag that I made.
I used my Spellbinders nestabilities "lacey circles" die, using cereal boxes to cut them out.  Panted the die shapes using Martha Stewart mulit-surface acrylic craft paint in "summer linen". Using a gold leaf pen on the edges, also on the flowers and butterflies.

The butterfly punch by Martha Stewart.
The "forever" came from this stamp.  I masked portions of the stamp just to get the wording.
Using three butterflies.
I had these pin bases in my stash and also scraps of ribbon.

The green satin bow was also from my stash.  
I wrapped the altered box along with a card in cellophane and added the ribbon and tag.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for your visit.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How pretty this turned out!!! Wonderful! Lovely gift!

Hey...check out these corgi patterns!!!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous tag and blog - now following you and will be back for a read of your older posts. X