"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yves Piaget Rose and A Mini Container Rose

Todays posting is all about pink roses.  Here are some photos of my Yves Piaget hybrid tea roses.  
 Love the peony like blooms and the fragrance is amazing.
 Photos above were taken  June 14th and you can see a lot of bud clusters.
 and today here they have all bloomed.

 I also want to show you my container mini that is also pink.
 No name but is so pretty right now.


 Here is a photo of it on June 18th with a few blooms but a lot of buds ready to open.
 It is in a perfect place for me to enjoy it out in the patio setting area.
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog.  I hope to upload some garden photos of the vegetable area and I am just finishing up my bathroom curtains that were long overdue.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Talk about pinkalicious!!! wowzers!

Down by the sea said...

Gorgeous pink roses! I love your before and after picture showing the buds and then the blooms. I also like the butterfly!
Sarah x