"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, July 20, 2012

A Heartfelt Thank You

Yesterday,  I was surprised with some happy mail from Bev at Kainga Happenings, a lovely blog about gardening, sewing, cross stitching, quilting and family all taking place in Australia. 
 These are amazing handmade gifts of love and I'm so happy to have them.  Thank you so much again Bev!

Here is a photo of the large zinnia flower again.  This time the last petals have opened and they are not the royal purple but pink, neat.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I see that needlework is busy and alive in Australia!!! What nice surprises!!!
Your zinnia is so purdy!!! I just found 3 packs of seeds at Moms that I had recently given her, and one is "Cool Crayon Colors" zinnias...will plant in October when it cools down a bit here! I may even have a total zinnia fest here!!! LOL. :)

Julie said...

BTW...I adore ric rac, don't you??? So darn old fashioned and sweet!
Happy weekend to you!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

They look right at home at your place. Love that Zinnia, the colour changes are amazing, nature really knows how to put on a show.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo