"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Art Deco" Zinnias

Here are some beautiful "Art Deco" Zinnias.
 The colors listed on the seed packet are pink, lavender and royal purple.  I think this large beauty is the royal purple.

 I left it on the plant to see how large it would get and I'm amazed of its size.  I think this is the larges zinnia I have grown in my garden.




 Seeds are from Botanical Interests.
Thank you for your visit.  Have a beautiful day too.

4 comments:

Sal said...

They are stunning! The beauty of nature is truly amazing! ;-)x

Down by the sea said...

I have to agree with the royal purple ones are fantastic. Those zinnias do look far better than ones that I have grown in my garden.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

The Art Deco Zinnias are stunning, so well named too. You must be so happy with them.

Happy days.
Bev.xoox

Jann said...

OMGOSHES...these are absolutelu beautiful....:o)