"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Butterfly Garden Cards

Here are some cards that I made using the paper pads by K&Company "nature" collection.  
 I used a number of stamps and dies on these cards.  Fall is just around the corner so I thought I would get a start on some birthday and Thanksgiving.   The top cards I am using a new die cut by Memory box called "honey blossom Spring" and the butterfly dies are from Spellbinders "fanciful flight". The sentiment is a clear set by Hero Arts #CL489 (birthday). I also used my gold leaf pen on the edges of the paper and also on the die shapes to give them some shimmer.
 Inside of the cards.  Three different stamp sets by Hero Arts, antique engraving, the birthday set and also the Sympathy set #CL476. The "sympathy" set has the flora spray images that I like to use a lot.
 The sentiment is from a Penny Black clear stamp set called "gratitude"
 The sentiment is a TPC Studio clear set called "autumn harvest".
 On this card I used the negative part of the "honey blossom spring"die. Used the gold leaf pen and some ink to bring it out more.

I have also been working on my Christmas cards.  I am work with a beautiful stamp set and matching die by Our Daily Bread Designs.
 I have all my pieces ready to assembly.  I am glad I am staring this now.


I will show you the finish card soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your sympathy cards are beautiful.I love the butterflies. You are so organised thinking of Christmas already. Those Christmas stars look great. I look forward to seeing your finished card.
Sarah X

Suzanne said...

What beautiful cards! I really love those snowflakes, I don't have a die cutting machine but I am thinking about getting one. I'm not sure how much I'd use it tho'
XX