"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Container Sunflowers "Junior"

 A beautiful Sunday morning and I looked out my window to find that one of the container sunflowers in the raised bed opened up and looks like another one will be fully opening up.  These seeds came from Renee's Garden.  I can't wait to see the off shoots in full bloom.
 Behind the raised bed Hubby used a trellis that was not being used to make a bird feeder. Just some string and terra-cotta  drip pan (I think that is what you call them).
 So pretty.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your sunflowers are wonderful, what a great start to the day to look out and see new flowers appearing.
I like your bird feeder too.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh you just made my day too. Wonderful photo's of the Sunflowers and bird.

Have a wonderful day.

Bev.xoxo

Jann said...

The sunflowers are BEAUTIUL Bobbie...I love them so...they are fabulous in color...:o)
What a fabulous, warmingly, uplifting sight on a Sunday morning....I love the kindship of color and brilliance and one that recognizes the simple pleasures in it...:o) Great hugs from Idaho dear...

Julie said...

Pretty sunflowers for sure...but your hubby made a great design here with the bird feeder...I must try it now as I already have a metal obelisk I could use! Very smart! I love it!