"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Garden Card

 A quick post to show you a card that I made using a 12 x 12 sheet of paper by Carol Wilson Fine Arts, Inc. #SCP146C.  I purchased two sheets several years ago.  I have cut one sheet using my deckled scissors to fussy cut the images out.  So far I have been using them in my garden journal and one to make this card.

This is an A2 size card using kraft card stock.  Embossed the card using an embossing folder.  Using some scraps of K&Company papers, "Nature" paper pad collection and hand tore the edges.  Inked all the edges of the card base and decorative papers.  I also used my gold leaf pen to do some inking around the dark green paper and a little on the butterflies, which is a Martha Stewart trio punch.
The images on this sheet are very sweet.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Bev C said...

A special card, it looks like you are looking through the garden to the plant.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo