"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, July 26, 2012

In the Summer Garden and Card Share

A few photos around the garden.
 I really like the colors that are popping up in the zinnia "pinwheel" mix by Burpee seeds.
You lady's were right about they would do good in partial sun.  They are filling in my narrow front bed nicely.

This mornings picking of "marketmore" cucumbers and "blue lake" bean poles.  Botanical Interests seeds. These two summer varieties have produced a lot of wonderful cucumbers and beans.
Finally, my one Japanese eggplant is starting to put out some fruit.
The beautiful flower of the container cassula (propeller plant).

Also one cards to share with you too.

Using the "nature"paper pad, by K&Company and along with some Tattered Angels clear stamp (swirls) and TPC studio "Autumn Harvest", sentiment. I fussy cut the paper and added some Stickles to the dragonfly. Outlined the card base and die label using a copper leafing pen by Krylon.  Ribbon from my stash.
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far.  It is going pretty fast for me.  I should be putting my order in for my seeds soon.  Thanks everyone for your visit.  Have a wonderful day.  Bye for now.

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your produce from the garden looks good. What are you going to do with so many cucumbers? We can't grow them outside very well unless they are the ridge ones that have tough skins. We have also grown the same variety of bean yours delicious and those zinnias are still putting on such a good show. Have a great weekend.
Sarah x

Down by the sea said...

Sorry I missed the word look before delicious!
Sarah x

Julie said...

Your zinnia mix is gorgeous!!!!! Very pretty red blooms on your propeller plant! As always you have come up with a wonderous card!!!