"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Forget-Me-Not Flowers

What a surprise that I have Forget-Me-Nots growing along with the border roses.
 Hubby purchased a tiny kit in the dollar bin at Target at the beginning of June. I told him that I did not think they would grow in the summer but they are more of a Spring type plant.
 He wanted to give it try and I'm so happy that He did.  The plant is surviving in the August heat.  The plant is not in the direct sun but it does get he afternoon heat.  The plant is healthy and a lot more flower clusters ready to bloom.  (click on the photos to get a better view).

Here is the tiny kit.  A dollar well spent.  : )

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh how neat!!! They are so pretty! Thanks for showing the kit. Are they more blue or purple???

Down by the sea said...

Amazing to see forget-me-nots at this time of year. What a success and surprise. They look huge too!
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

The flowers are so sweet. I was given a little packet of those, must find them and plant.

I love the name of them.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo