"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, September 3, 2012

Little Heart Pillows

These little heart pillows were made from lift over fabric (the curtains that I recently made for the bathroom). I used a few of my die cuts using craft felt, trims & lace and half back rhinestones. On the lime green ribbon I used one of the decorative stitches on my sewing machine.  These will given to the Nursing Home for them to give out.

Thank you for your visit and have a great day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

These are so sweet!!! Love the little pom pom trim! I am going to try my hand at making some pom poms this week, I think. You are so wonderful to give these to the nursing home! Makes me think I should do something here, as well. Would be loads of fun!

Down by the sea said...

Beautiful and what a lovely thing to do with them.
Sarah x