"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, October 29, 2012

Embroidered Owl Dish Towel

 Just finished the embroidery on the dish towel for my Daughter.  The design came from Kutchuk.com
I added some rick rack and a strip of fabric.  I used DMC floss choosing colors from the fabric.
 This was a simple way to embellish a dish towel.  Just add some rick rack.  I picked up the dish towel from Target, this was on clearance.
Hope everyone is doing well.  I am enjoying the nice fall weather we are having in Southern California.  Thanks for your visit.

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

I love your two dish towels. I'm sure your daughter will love the owl one.
We call them tea towels over here!
I'm glad you are a long way from the storm.
Sarah x

Julie said...

Your owl dishcloth is so adorable! I love both! Rick rack is cool...one of my favorites!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn.

Oh that tea towel is just so cute. Adding ric-rac is just adorable, you can never go wrong with ric rac. Love the final photo.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Bev C said...

Thanks for the link for the stitchery page.

Bev.xoxo