"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yves Piaget Roses


Still here and finally we have a somewhat cooler day today, that is good because I have to use the oven today.  Hope to get some cooler weather so I can do some gardening.  I want to add compost to the vegetable area and get it ready for some sowing.  I have just been busy with deadheading flowers, weeding, watering and moving the container plants around.  I just finished a good book called "Birdsong" by Sebastian Faulks and right now enjoying "Under the Tuscan Sun" by Frances Mayers, a fun book. Also, I have been practicing some pattern altering.  I'm almost finish with the draft dress before I go out a purchase some expensive fabric.

A fully opened Yves Piaget. My favorite rose in the garden.


I have started some sweet peas and hope they will produce a lot next spring.

Hope all is well with everyone and hope to post soon.
Ciao!

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Pink roses,my favourite!!! A beautiful photo. Good luck with your sweet peas. Some of ours have just started flowering. Good luck with your sewing.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Down by the sea said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,
I must look out for this rose it has such a full flowers. Has it been flowering constantly since June.
I have read both the books you have recently read and enjoyed them. I do enjoy reading about people who have moved to other warmer countries particularly when it is wet outside!
Sarah X

Julie said...

omg...those Yves Piaget roses are really stunning! your sweet pea seedlings already have earned their name of "sweet"!