"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, November 9, 2012

Valentine Cards

Yes, I'm working on some valentine cards, but these will be going to Operation Write Home for our military men and women so they can send out cards to their loved ones.   Check out the website for card guidelines, deadline dates  and other information. 
 So here are mine that I will be sending out in the next few days.
 Here are cards made from Pinkpaislee paper called "sweetness".  I used my dies, paper punches, and stamps from several stamp companies.

The deadline for Valentine Day cards is December 31.  I have a few more weeks and I may make a few more.

Not much is going on in the garden.  I do have some lettuce, carrots and baby bok choy starting to grow.  The weather here in Southern California is much cooler and with some light rain.  I do not think we are going to get much out of this system,  but it is nice to have cooler weather again.

Thank you for your comments regarding my Christmas cards too.    : )

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The cooler air is so nice!!! I secretively love a rainy day too!!! How wonderful you are making such beautiful cards for the soldiers to send out!!! The soldier who gets one of yours will be lucky, for sure!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

These cards are just so beautiful. The recipients will love them.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo