"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, December 8, 2012

One Last Post for 2012

Just one last post for this year.  

I want to share a couple of cards and the first one is a quick christmas card.  The size is a A2 that is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".


The supplies that I used to make the card.  The tree and sentiment are Hero Arts stamps and I can not read the maker of the start stamp.  They are older stamps.  I will add some Stickles to the stars to give it some sparkle. The base of the card is a pretty red and cream color card stock.

The next card is a birthday card.  I used left over die cuts by Graphic 45 "transatlantic" collection.  The base of the card is kraft and the other two papers are from the "the downtown loft" paper stack by DCWV.  The banner and script stamps are Pinkpaislee's "Soiree" clear stamp collection.  The sentiment is a old Hero Arts.
I want to thank you who follow my blog and I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years too.  I hope to do some blog catching up with each of you on your blog and I also hope to be back blogging some time next year.  

Thank you so much for your comments and visits once again.  Blessings to all.  : )

3 comments:

Julie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Bobbie Lynn!!!!!
Beautiful cards!!!!!
Thankyou so much for suggesting I use mini roses in my tires....now I am completely hooked! I found a mini white one at grocery store....and it looked bad....had a Thanksgiving wrap on it and had not been watered.....well, after i got it trimmed up and refreshed, there were 4 plants in there! One may not make it....but today (which is overcast and rainy) I got them in the tires! I can hardly wait to see what happens! Do you ever order minis online? Where, if you do?????
Xoxo.....and see you next year!
JULIE

Down by the sea said...

As usual your cards are lovely. As it is your last post for the year I wish you and your family and very Happy Christmas. I have enjoyed so much comparing our gardens through the year and also seeing your inspirational ideas with your cards.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Dear Bobbie Lynn,

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy the festive season together.

happy days.
Bev.xoxo