"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Quick Project Share

 I wanted to share a great paper project with you.  Over at  "My Craft Channel" Melissa Frances has a video on how to make a matchbook cover mini album.  I wanted to give it a try and I am very happy with the way it came out.  I will be making more of these in the future.  The paper I used was one of the sheets from the "butterfly garden" by Pinkpaislee.   I used seam binding to cover the staples and Jolee's boutique (French General collection) adhesive stone in the middle of the bow.  I also used the title strip from the paper as part of the embellishments.
A lot of squares to add photos, journaling and sentiments/quotes.  Here is the link to this project, click here.

Have a wonderful day and hope to be sharing some more tea towels soon.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I watched the video! How sweet is this! Yours turned out adorably!!! I love accordion style books! I think I might use a cardstock thickness paper though and see how that works! So cool to stick in your purse!