"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bonnie Bonnet Tea Towels


 Here are my finished tea towels and these will be going to my Girl.  She just adopted a cat and I thought these would be perfect for her kitchen.

 These are Aunt Matha's hot iron transfers.  The tea towel are also from the same company. Here is their website, click here.  There are seven images in the set.  I used DMC floss and Perle cotton threads, used what I had in my stash.  I have to say these are very addicting.



Thank you for your visit and your sweet comments.
Have a wonderful day everyone.  Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Wow these are so sweet, Danielle will love them. The addition of the ric-rac is wonderful. I won't tell Lucy ykour daughter has adopted a cat, she will be jealous.

Happy days
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Oh, Bobbie, Lynn!!! How adorable! Your girl will be so happy! WOWZERS! Every time I look at Aunt Martha's transfers, I never really find anything I like, and then you find the cutest stuff! Just like the cute stamps you find at Micheal's! You are just plain lucky!!! XOXO

debbie said...

I still have some Aunt Marthas transfers that I remember getting at WalMart back in the 80s, 90s. I've been living in Australia since 2005, and I don't recall ever seeing them here. This is why we need a stash, right!! debbie