"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, January 18, 2013

Some Valentine Projects

 Here is a sweet and tiny bouquet of Virginia Stock.  Pretty little flowers of joy.

 A couple of photos of two cards I made using left over embellishments used on a prior project.  The embellishments were made using paper punches and tiny half back pearls.  One is for Valentines and the other can me used for any occasion.


I have not done much paper crafting for this years Valentine's day but here are some of my past projects for you to see and maybe get some ideas.  Click here to see.

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your new V=cards are beautiful, but I went back and had a look at your previous ones, and wowzers...what a beautiful load of lovliness! I especially loved the Valentine quilt block you showed on JANUARY 17, 2012. I have been holding this page in my email for a few weeks now, and haven/t tried it, but thought you might like to see these
beautiful embroidered small hearts!
xoxo- Julie

Linda Gilbert said...

Just beautiful. I have just been card making after a long break too. Kindest regards linda