"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Last Few Items

 Just wanted to show you the last two items that I made with the Olivia Rose paper pad.  Here was the last post where I posted the cards using the paper pad. 

Left over scraps and used the die cut book with letters, part of the collection, I altered a couple of tiny composition books.  I purchased a few packs at Target.  They measure 4-1/2 x 3-1/4.


 I also covered a simple spiral note book with some pretty papers by DCWV.  I finally cut into a few sheets of the "the mariposa" paper stack.  This is my new prayer journal.

Plus a card using some stamps by Hero Arts (antique engraving) and BoBunny (Et cetera) clear stamps sets.

The weather here in Southern California is beautiful. Looking at the forecast I see a chance of some rain next week.
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those notebooks are gorgeous - I love stationery! We've had a bright but cold day here. XX

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh that stationery is so beautiful. Enjoy the days ahead.
Bev.xoxo

Jacqueline said...

How pretty this is!!