"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, March 8, 2013

"Bouquet Blend" Sweet Pea

 Another color has popped up in the sweet pea area.  A purplish red.  I wanted to pick it before the rains came. I wanted to enjoy it inside along with my other beautiful sweet peas.
 The vine where it came from has a lot of flower steams. Hope by next week there will be a nice bouquet to pick.
The weather here this week has been much cooler and some rains too.  Next week looks like some nice sunny days.  Perfect for sowing some seeds.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Bev C said...

I can smell them from here Bobbie Lynn, it is nearly time for us to plant them. St Patrick's Day is usually around the best time according to the experts.
Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Isn't this a beautiful color! How great that these had to peep themselves out for you! A spring surprise!!!

Melony Bradley said...

These are gorgeous flower pictures as usual. Love them. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments on my button bags.

http://mel-designs.typepad.com/my-blog/2013/03/buttoned-embellished-tiny-totes.html

Down by the sea said...

That is such a beautiful colour, I am envious!
Sarah x

KathyR. said...

Hi Covinamom, I just saw your comment on another channel and just wanted to say Hi..Not many people from Covina. I grew up there and recently sold my Mom's home. That will alway's be the place I call home.. nice to meet you..KathyR.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hello Kathy R and welcome to my blog. Hubby and I love it here. It's still a small city and wonderful people that live and work here. Hope to live here for a long time. Great hearing from you and thank your for your visit to my blog.
Have a great day.