"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, March 17, 2013

More Of My Sweet Peas

 Just some more photos of my sweet peas.  I have been having fun with the photo shop on my apple computer.  Need to do this more with my photos and make some photo cards with them.




 I'm gathering more sweet peas each week.




 The scent is incredible too.

Also, here are the seeds for this years summer garden.
Thank you for your visit and have a beautiful Easter too.

Blessings!

4 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

I do love how you have played with the colours of the photo's. Very dreamy and old fashioned. Reminds me of the old cards from the 20's.

Hope you saved some of the seeds for next years sewing.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Jennifer said...

What lovely photos! Sweet peas are a favourite. I love their scent.

Down by the sea said...

I love the way you have played with your pictures, cards made with them would be wonderful! I can almost smell the scent too!
Sarah x

Julie said...

You can sure see how they got their name! Sweet as can be!!! The colors are devine!!!