"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Collage Cards

After making my altered cream cheese box I had some leftover scraps of paper and I got into a collage mode.  I have been inspired by a few blogs but one in particular is Jacqueline 's craft Nest (here). She shares her beautiful card making,  her love of God and family.  She also has an amazing Pinterest too. `
I incorporated some of my pretty lace trim, book pages, my favorite stamps, die shapes and paper punches.
I did some stamping with brown ink in the left corner.  Added a sentiment and the "carte postale" at the bottom.


I hope you will give Jacqueline a visit and also give collaging a try.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

So so pretty, happy creating Bobbie Lynn.

Thanks for the link, will check it out.

Happy days.
Bev.

Jacqueline said...

I'm glad I gave you a visit to see these beautiful collage cards! Wow, they are gorgeous, I just think they will be on my collage board real soon!! Blessings!
(ps - did you know that you have word verification on??