"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Larkspurs and Sweet Peas

 Love larkspurs and another one that I have not had in my garden in a while.  
 Love the deep dark color of purple.

 Did some photo shop and gave it an antique look.
 This stem came out with some striping and speckling.  I have not seen a variation of color in prior growing of larkspurs in my garden.


More shades of purple sweet peas are popping up.

Thank you for the visit.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

I love larkspurs too, but have sadly never had any success growing them, they seem to be the slugs and snails favorites too!
Ssrah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Gosh that different Larkspur could be a orchid when you look at the colouring. Love the teapot in the photo too.

Happy gardening.
Bev.

Julie said...

That variation in the larkspur is gorgeous, isn't it???