"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mother's Day Cards

Here are some cards that I made for Operation Write Home, for Mother's Day. These were made in January of this year and mailed out to OWH.  There are some 5" x 5" cards and those are mine to give to my neighbor ladies. 


(click on to the photos to see them larger)
 There are some "thank you" and none sentiment cards included.
 The papers I used were from DCWV paper stack called "Nana Kitchen". Very cute set of papers to work with.

There are guidelines for make cards and deadlines for holidays on their webpage.

These were made from left over paper by Pink Paislee "sweetness" collection.


Here are three that I just recently made.
 I used a different color this time using Distress Ink, "worn lipstick" and Versa Magic, "hint of pesto" for the leaves. The stamps using WPlus-9 Design Studio "damask frames", Penny Black "gratitude".


 You can see on my prior post for the rest of the supplies and cards using the same stamps here.
The stamp "sending love on Mother's Day" is a Hero Arts wood stamp.

Thank you for your visit and have a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Petra said...

WHAUW you did a good job, I like your cards very much and I love the most of the colors that you have used. Have a nice weekend and take care.
Greetings Petra.

Julie said...

All so beautiful!!! Thanks for that link!