"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Scentimental" Patio Tree Rose

These beautiful roses came from my patio tree rose called "scentimental".   The red is a beautiful shade of red too.

Some morning photos.




They make an amazing bouquet. Hubby picked this rose out.  It was not on my list of favorites but now it has become a favorite of mine.


I never got tired of looking at this bouquet on my kitchen shelf.

They have a pretty yellow centers that the bees love to roll in. At first, we planted it in a large container and decided to transplant it into the rose area and it has done a wonderful job.
Hope you enjoyed the photos.  Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.
Blessings.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness these are such stunning roses!!! Isn't their fragrance strong too??? I would never tire of them, and after seeing this, I may make a scentimental tire!!!!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

I never used to like the multi- coloured roses but have changed my mind in the past couple of years, they are so pretty. They actually remind me of those old oil paintings.
Enjoy those blooms, there are plenty of petals per rose which is good.

Happy gardening.
Bev.