"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Garden Update

Wanted to show the progress of the garden.  It is growing nicely.  Here is the photo from a few posts ago, here. The Lizzano tomatoes really just took off.  They have some nice clusters of tomatoes.
Rose area.
White Pope John Paul II roses and the orange and yellow roses, autumn splendor.
Gina Lollobrigida roses
Now you can see something growing here.  A few posts ago, you could not see much there. The mini cantaloupe are starting to spread out. The zucchini are flowering but they are not going into fruit.  The flowers are all males so far.  This is what happen last year.  I will keep you posted on this.  Also, I have a lemon cucumber and bell pepper in this area.
Mini cantaloupe, Minnesota midget.
They are getting bigger.  : )   Lizzano cherry tomatoes.

The mums have re-bloomed.  I purchased three last year at Armstrong nursery. I planted two in front of the house and this one in a container.  This one is called "Bonnie Red".

My trailing geranium.


I did sow in the fall a few seed of delphiniums.  So far one has bloomed. There is another one and I hope it is a different color.

Thank you for your visit and have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

So so lovely and the fruit n veg coming on nicely! x

Julie said...

Wow, all your gardens look splendid!!!!! Beautiful red mum! I have a white and a sort of lavender one. Some of my plants are barely hanging on, and the mums are some. Yours looks great!!! I'm jealous!!! Lol.
Have a wonderful upcoming holiday weekend!
Xoxo- Julie