"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some Rose Bouquets For You

Here are some rose bouquets from the past week.


 A cluster of Tuscan roses along with one yellow Gina Lollobrigida.

 We also had some rain. After the day of rain I picked a variety of roses along with the last few larkspurs.
 The lavender colored roses, unknown,  yellow Henry Fonda, red Ronald Reagan, Tuscan sun and sunset celebration.
 Did some photo shop.
 More of the beautiful "scentimental" roses.



We had a break in the weather.  Went from hot and humid to cool with some drizzle. For the weekend, a bit warmer. We will be back in the 80's by next week.
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.
Blessings.

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

What an amazing selecton and colour of roses. It must be so wonderful to be able to appreciate them as cut flowers. Have a great weekend.
Sarah x

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning roses!!! You have inspired me to have them and I am so happy!!! Thanks for that!!!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful photos as always, I really love the roses in the last few pictures - the bright pink and cream. XX

Deb said...

Beautiful photos, love your roses, such wonderful colors. I planted my roses and if they survive the summer I plan to invest in some antique heritage roses. You are an inspiration.