"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, June 9, 2013

In The Garden This Week

With warmer days I see more bees popping in and out of the flowers.

 The raised bed with summer squash, tomatoes, cucumbers and bell pepper plants.
 The mini cantaloupe plants are starting to take over the veggie area.
 We do have some tiny cantaloupes some where in there.
Here is one.  They get to be 4" round.
 Cocozelle squash
 I have started more squash, basil and tomatoes.
A few photos of my roses.




Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Wow, everything is thriving! Lovely x

Julie said...

That Cocozelle squash is really a cool looking plant!!! Beautiful garden and roses, Bobbie Lynn!!!

Down by the sea said...

Your garden is looking very productive. My roses are at long last coming into bloom.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Just love the photo with the bee. Your veggie garden is thriving. I noticed you are growing my cucumbers!!
Happy days.
Bev.

Suzanne said...

I really love the rose in the pic second from the bottom. I wonder if you can remember the name and if I could get it over here? Lovely pictures as always. XX

Deb said...

Lovely Roses, the Yellow are just stunning. And the veggie beds and cantaloupe look so nice and fresh