"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Red and White Rose Bouquet, Basil and a Card Share

This mornings cutting of roses.
 The white is called "Pope John Paul II" hybrid tea and the red rose is called "Ronald Reagan" hybrid tea. The white rose is a very bright white too.






 The basil this year so far has been great.  The leaves are big and beautiful.  I used them to make a nice pesto.  It is the recipe from Martha Stewarts "everyday foods", here is the recipe




A card share for you.  A Baptism for this weekend.  I did not have any stamps or die cuts for baptisms so I did a search on Google for card ideas.  I did not want to buy a card and I wanted to use what I had in my supplies.  Simple but sweet.  I did see where hearts were use or pearls to make the cross.

Hope everyone is keeping cool or dry.  It is hot and humid here.  We hope to see a cool down in the next couple of days.  Have a great day.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Bobbie Lynn! Your roses are outstanding! The red and white together is perfect for this time of year too!!

Marlene said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your roses are so beautiful. I love how they look in that pretty white vase. You got to have good soil, because your Basil looks so health and beautiful. I'm thinking pesto, can almost smell the garlic, lol.
Blessing,
Marlene

Elizabeth said...

Hello Bobby Lynn, your roses are stunning and the basil looks really tasty. Love this time of the year :) Elizabeth xx

andrea chiu said...

Being Beautiful, doesn't make you smile, doesn't make you happy, doesn't make you nice. Being nice and happy and always smiling makes you beautiful.Thanks for sharing your article , you can also visit my site for more information. Have a good day!

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


Rica
www.imarksweb.org