"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An Anniversary Card

A quick post to share a card that I made for Hubby.  Yes, a milestone for us.

The the base of the card, I used kraft cardstock. The printed paper is an old collection by Bo-bunny called "mama-rizzi. Inked the edges of the paper using Adirondack acrylic paint dabber in "pitch black". The heart and crown die cuts are Tim Holtz Alterations die "heart wings". I did a little inking on them also. The numbers I had in my sticker stash.

I hope to have some photos of photo layouts and of the garden.

I want to wish everyone a good 4th of July.  I feel very blessed and thank God for our men and women who continue to serve our country.

Thank you for your visit and have a nice cool day.  It is summer weather here.  : )




4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful card!!!
Summer weather here too, including evening showers and thunderstorms!!!
;)
Julie

Suzanne Bramble said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. It's certainly a cool day here and rainy - summer weather promised for the end of the week though. Super card, I love the background, I have a thing about typography! xx

Down by the sea said...

Happy Anniversary! It's our Anniversary this weekend , my husband won't be getting a card as good as yours!
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Congratulations to you and Maro on your Wedding Anniversary, and a belated Happy 4th July.

Bev.