"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Round The Home and Garden

 On my last post I showed you photos of rose buds and one showing a couple of buds of the Pope John Paul II.  Here they are in full bloom.    Click Here
 I did a couple more table toppers.
 I made a round one and I like the way it turned out.
 I added some cotton crochet lace to the gathered trim.  What was left over? I made a fabric rosette.
 I had some fabric flowers by Prima that was perfect for the center.  I added a pin base to the back so I can attached to my tote bag or hat.
 A sweet and bright little bouquet of mini roses. Autumn Splendor and mini coral roses.




 My delphiniums have done well in front of our house.  I hope to sow more this September for next year.


 A bouquet of Sweet Surrender roses.

 The zinnias are starting to fill out . Here is the post where they were just planted.  Yes, they have grown,  Here.

 My container garden mum "bonnie red" is on its second bloom for this year.  The end of this bloom cycle I will re-pot it and give it another trimming.

 We finally got hour little house painted.  I'm pleased with the color too.
 Before photo.  Our little house needed a paint job badly.  I wanted to give it a nice color this time.  I was tired of the beige and browns.
The Painters did a fantastic job.  They did seven and half days of just prepping.  The colors on the house are Olive Martini DE5562, trim: weathered leather and accent: cottage white (by Dunn-Edwards).
The plants all took a beating but they will make a come back.

Thank you for all your nice comments on my last post.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Blessings and hope to post soon.

5 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Those are fantastic colours from your mini rose bouquet. You have more zinnias in flower than me! I love the new colours too on the outside of your home.
Sarah x

Down by the sea said...

Sorry you are having problems with your blog. Both comments came through with no problem.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Such lovely roses and they match your vases perfectly. Love that Sweet Surrender. Painters always mess up the garden, they did a fantastic job though. Your new colours have changed the mood of your home and match the garden.

Have a Happy Day.
Bev.

Marlene said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your house looks beautiful. Loving your Roses, what a treat to enjoy them in the home. They look beautiful.
Blesing,
Marlene

Jay said...

Your newly painted house looks beautiful, and I love the roses - my favourite flower.