"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Garden In September


(click on the photos to see them larger)

 Morning photos of the zinnia and rose area.  The zinnia are still do well and they are really filling out nicely.
 It has been so hot and humid and my gardening activity has been very limited.


 Some bright blue skies.  A few areas in California did received thundershowers.

Zinnias just brighten up a room.

 Another mini I have planted in the ground.  This one  has been with me for a long time.  I do not know the name of it. It puts out these beautiful little bouquets for flowers.

 Playing with photo shop.


 Some photos of my container mini called Confection JA Cute.

 It has the sweetest little buds.
 The bush has had a great year and has produces a lot of new growth.

 At the moment, I'm having a love hate relationship with all my geraniums.  The caterpillars are just eating away at all of my geraniums. Hubby and I will go out and look at each of the plants and find two or three caterpillars everyday.  I may need to treat them.
 The green trailing plant called "lysimachia" is doing great.   I think I may have to transplant it into another larger pot.
 In front of my house, the pink iceberg rose bush is full blooms and it looks pretty next to the purple delphiniums.


I hope this weekend I will get into the seed sowing groove.  I have a lot of flowers seeds that I want to grow for next year and this is the time to start sowing them.

Hope everyone is doing well.  Thanks for the visit and have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Petra said...

Nice pictures Bobbie Lynn, I love flowers and all the beautiful colors. Thanks for showing me. Enjoy, take care, greetings Petra.

ornella said...

Ciao Bobbie Lynn sono bellissime le tue zinnie, io non sono mai riuscita a farle attecchire. C'è serenità nel tuo giardino

Julie said...

Gorgeous zinnia colors!!! Woohoo! Your little pink mini potted rose is so proliferative! I really like that lysimachia leaf. So sweet and drapes down so nicely!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Great photo's of your blooming garden. Just love the photo of the white zinnia, the detail in the centre of the flower is amazing.
Hope you have a successful seed plant this year.

Happy days.
Bev.

Marlene said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your garden is glorious. All those blooms, just heavenly. My fav are the roses, so beautiful.
xxx
Marlene