"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Photo Card and Some Other Stuff

 Here are two more cards for you.  I hope to do more photo cards in the future.
 My wall quilt is coming along.  I have never done seminole borders before.  They are not hard but you need to take your time.
 My goal this week, is to get the rows sewn together and add the outer borders.

In the Garden:
 Still picking some beautiful bouquets of zinnias and roses too.
 This time a lot of pinks and purples.
 A few Pope John Paul II roses were added to the bouquet.


 My little Calibrachoa is make another come back.

 The weather here in Southern California has been just beautiful.  Yesterday, we did get some rain, just little. Today, we will be back in the 80's.

 The bees are loving the zinnias.

 The California Skippers are also enjoying them too (tons of these in the garden).

Thank you for stopping by and wishing you have beautiful day.

4 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your basket of zinnias is beautiful and such lovely colours. Your wall quilt looks a great project, hope you achieve your goal of sewing the rows and borders. Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me. Hope you have a great weekend.
Sarah x

Deb said...

I love the colors you chose for your wall quilt, and as always your flowers are stunning. Its nice to see a variety of bees enjoying the flowers too.

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Amazing cards, the stamped part on the first one would make a great stitching pattern. Your flower arranging is so wonderful, the zinnias are so colourful. Love the photo of the bee visisting.

Happy creating.
Bev.

Marlene said...

Loving your basket of Zinnias, they are beautiful and what a treat to bring them in doors. I can't wait to see your quilt, I think that is such a beautiful art form. I took one class and got too overwhelmed.
Blessing,
Marlene