"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Lot To Share With You

Lets begin with Opie.  He is loving this time of year too. Cooler weather means more time to be outside.

 A photo of my almost finished quilt.

 Next for the quilt will be the prairie point edge.  On this quilt there were a few new quilting techniques for me.

In the garden, this weekend Hubby and I will be taking down the zinnia's.  Sad as that my sound but it is time for them.  Even the flowers are getting the white powder on them.



 It was so beautiful to see these "Painted Lady" butterflies fluttering around the zinnias.




 My English lavender is having its second bloom and the bees are loving this also.



 The pink iceberg roses.
 Some paper crafting also.
 I made a gift bag by used a large lunch bag and covered it with some Recollections paper pad called "Regent Street".

More cards using the "Mariposa" paper pad by DCWV.  These are 5 x 7

 I used several stamp sets and trims from my stash.
 I also added some Stickles also to give the colored images some simmer.



 One more photo of my Boy.
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog.  I'm not sure if I will post anymore before Thanksgiving.  So I'm going to wish  everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Blessings!

"Not what we say about our blessings, 
but how we use them, 
is the true measure of our thanksgiving."
 - W.T. Purkiser



6 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

The butterfly photo's are so lovely, did you save any of the zinnia seeds or are they a modern variety which don't seem to reseed well.Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, love the quote too.

Happy days.
Bev.

oh and nice to see Opie enjoying the weather.

Deb said...

Your Quilt is going to look fabulous once its done, its already beautiful and so cheerful. The Prairie points will really make it stand out.

Your cards are lovely as are the flowers and the butterfly photos are just stunning.
And you dog is just adorable.

Down by the sea said...

Lovely to see a picture of Opie again. Your quilt looks so pretty. What a shame the zinnias are coming out. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Sarah x

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, your Opie is so cute. You are so talented, that quilt is precious. Loving the lavender on their second bloom, enjoy them.
xxx
Marlene

Julie said...

Merry Christmas my friend, and Happy New Year!!! Hope you are feeling better very soon!!!!
Loads of love, Julie

Down by the sea said...

Dear Bobbie Lynn. So sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. Wishing you a very Merry
Christmas with your family. Thank you for your friendship and sharing your garden and crafts with us during the year.
Sarah x