"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, November 1, 2013

November Garden and Hand Made Cards

So far there is still color in my garden.

 The zinnias are blooming still and as you can see the powdery mildew is covering the leaves.


 They are being visited daily by bees and butterflies.  I have more photos with butterflies but I will have to post them later.  I had some computer issues for a while.

 The two basil bushes are big and full of white flowers.  The bees are also enjoying them too.





 I love this little mini rose.  It always has a better performance in the Fall.

 I have been busy finishing up my quilt and I am happy to say that I am done with the top of my quilt.  Hope to get that photo up soon.

Also, I have been working with one of my paper pads by DCWV called "The Mariposa" stack.  Here are a few cards that I made.
 I've used various stamps sets and embellishments from my stash.

 simple bookmarks
 The floral stamping (left of the card) and sentiment were done by using white embossing powder.
 blank not cards
The weather here has been very nice with a little rain even.  I am planning a few changes in the garden. I will drafting up a plan  on paper and hope by next Spring it will be done.

Thank you for your visit and like to wish you a lovely day.
Blessings!

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Your zinnias are still an amazing display!
Sorry you have had some computer issues. I look forward to seeing your quilt and the changes you make to the garden.
Sarah x

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your zinnias are blooming wonderful. I wouldn't worry too much about the mildew, having the bees and butterflies far out ways that. I was just reading how to attract more butterflies to the garden. I can just about taste the basil,enjoy.

Happy gardening.
Bev.

Marlene Plasencia said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn, so glad to see that you still have some beautiful colors in your garden. I love the zinnias and the miniature roses. Your cards are beautiful and that is my fav paper collection of all time, Mariposa, what's not love it's all beautiful.
Blessing,
Marlene