"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Few More Heart Note Cards

Not completely finished using my heart dies and punches.

I never get tired of making heart cards.  The paper pad is a DCWV called The French Country Stack.  I purchased last year on clearance and what beautiful papers.
 Using a great corner punch that Ms. "L" gave to me.  I LOVE it and I have been using it a lot.

This will be the pad I hope to use for most of my cards and other projects this year.  I will try to think out of the box making a variety of "holiday" giving cards using it.  This will be used for the Girls and for the Guys I will be using Recollections paper pad called Regent Street.  I used it for  Hubby's Valentine's card on my last post.

Now, clean up and regroup!

Thanks for your visit and hope everyone is doing well.  

BLESSINGS! 

6 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

I so love your beautiful cards They are amazing

Leanne said...

Your cards are so pretty.

Julie said...

THIS WAS A REALLY GORGEOUS stack of papers! You sure can put them together perfectly too!!! Love the second card down!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your card making is just so lovely,makes me want to jump on a plane and watch you make them. Did you crochet the doily in the photo's?

Happy days.
Bev.

Deb said...

Your cards are lovely, I really like the colors so much I'm wishing a few fabric companies made prints to coordinate with some of the papers available, I could just imagine a quilt made using fabric just like your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Marlene Plasencia said...

These cards are so sweet Bobbie Lynn, love the color combo, they are beautiful
xxx
Marlene