"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

First Flower Bouquet for 2014

(click onto the photos to see them larger)

 My first flower bouquet for the 2014 garden season.  It makes so happy to pick some pretty flowers to bring inside my home. Fresh flowers brighten and warm a room.  My paper mache  Garden Girl is admiring the bouquet too.  My Daughter gave her to me as a gift several Mother's Day ago.




 They sit perfect on my dinning table. 


I have gone back to my smaller garden journal this year.  

It was nice being out in the garden yesterday, a perfect day for gardening.  Now, we wait for the rain.  I have my rainy day projects all ready out and lets see what I can get done.

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments on my last posting of my garden.  I'm happy to share my garden with you.  Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

There is nothing like the first bouquet from the garden. I can't wait to pick so flowers like these! Sarah x

Julie said...

very pretty! love your green vase!!!