"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, March 21, 2014

A Retirement Card




 

The papers I used for this card came from Recollections "regent street" paper pad.
For the base of the card I used kraft card stock.

I thought I would share the process with you.
This is an A7 size card 
Inked the edges using Adirondak acrylic paint dabber in pitch plack.
Three half-back brown pearls.


I used two different stamps sets and this is one of them from Bo Bunny called ETcetera.


I used the top portion of the stamp.  I also used this it to stamp the corners of the tag.

I drew a straight line as my guide.
Layered using another paper from the collection.
Added one of the borders that came in the collection.


I used one of the cut out tags and added a Making Memories pewter brad.
Best wishes came from Penny Blacks "gratitude" clear set.

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.





No comments: