"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, March 3, 2014

Cards for Guys and Gals

Here are a few birthday cards for the Guys

The paper pad I used is a Recollections collection called  "Regent Street".  The paper pad did have a couple of sheets of die cut images.  Love when a paper pad has those.


(Click on to the photos for a closer look)


 I used various stamps from Pinkpaislee "Soiree", Hero Arts clear stamp sets  CL489 & CL272  and TPC Stuido (birth day cling set). Spellbinder nestabillities die set #18.

Inside the cards



 Used a few of the image die cuts from the paper pad.  My Favorite Things cards layout 158.



 Now for the Girls.
 Using the same card layout.  The paper pad I used to make these cards came from DCWV's "The French country Stack"  I used Papertrey Ink stamp and die set "The sweet Life.
Banner Card using one of my square dies at the bottom of the paper to get the tails.  Saw this wonderful tip on Pintrest.   I LOVE PINTEREST! I could spend all day on it.

 Spellbinder label die #18.  Birthday sentiment came from the "Meadow Greens" stamp and die set by Papertrey Ink.


Spellbinder oval dies, dot embossing folder, half-back pearls, Stickles and stamps sentiment by Penny Black called "gratitude".

I have a lot of other cards that I need to upload and share with you.  The next one will be a baby shower "dresser" card.  It came out cute too!  Found that idea on Pinterest also.

Here is Southern California, we had a lot of rain the last few day and now we get to dry out and enjoy the sunshine again.  : )  

This week I hope to make a trip it to the garden center to see what I can find for my vegetable area.

In the crafting area?  I'm still working on my paper mache eggs and having fun working with something new.

Thank you for your visit and hope all is well with each of you.
Blessings!

No comments: