"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mini Rose Bouquets and A Garden Video

A small but sweet bouquet of one Tuscan Sun rose with a few larkspurs

Here is one amazing rose.  This is one I have posted about before.  The rose bush was given to me a few years ago.  It was planted in one of the beds along the house and it was not doing well at all.  My Husband moved it for me to the rose area back in December 2012.  Last year it did pretty good but this year, the growth pattern of the bush is much fuller.  The roses blooms are also larger and fuller.

I did look at some photos on Goggle some time ago to try and see if I can find the name of it.  The one closest was called Pink Peace.  Looking at the bloom this year, this maybe another rose.  I will need to do more searching.








Here is a video of my garden on YouTube, click here.  Hubby and I just added this morning some mulch around the vegetable area.  We hope to finish mulching the rest of the area by end of he month.

I did take a lot of photos of the blooming roses.  I will need to sort through them and post them in a few days.  

Thank you for visiting my blog and also viewing my video.

Have a great weekend
Blessings!


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous roses and the larkspur looks lovely too. The second rose is a stunning shade of pink. Elizabeth xx

Petra said...

Oohh whauw Bobbie Lynn that rose is beautiful the color is lovely and she is so big I have never seen a rose so big. Have a nice sunday and enjoy your pretty garden. Greetings Petra.

Down by the sea said...

It was so lovely to see the video of your garden . I hope there will be many more during the year! You must give your flowers their favourite conditions as they have so many blooms and buds. Sarah x