"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, March 24, 2014

Scentimental Tree Rose



 Each rose comes out different.  
Some have more red while others have more white showing.


 There is a quote by Claude Monet

"I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers."


For me, this would be the one to inspire me to paint.





 Last year I did a couple of posting on them on May 18, 2013 you can see click to see here and on April 21, 2013 would be my favorite posting on them, click here to see.



 Another rose that can be on its own or with a few larkspurs and forget-me-nots.





 Autumn Splendor







I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Hubby and I had a very productive weekend in the garden.  I did more sowing of seeds into peat pots.  The weather in Southern California is still beautiful but it looks like we may get some rain on Wednesday, we will see.  Northern part of the state will see more days of rain.  All good for our farmers.


Have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting my blog.
Blessings!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful roses, I love the red and white they remind me of peppermint sticks. I'm sure most of California will welcome the rain. The photos are just stunning. Happy Gardening